This smart contract tutorial will help you understand what is a smart contract, why we need a smart contract, solidity for a smart contract, Blockchain implementation of the smart contract, voting process, hospitals and at the end you will see a use case implementation on crowdfunding smart contract. So, let us get started and understand what is a smart contract.
🔥Free Blockchain Developer Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-blockchain-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=Blockchain&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Below topics are explained in this smart contract tutorial:
1. Why smart contract? ( 00:33 )
2. What is a smart contract? ( 04:26 )
3. Solidity for smart contract ( 08:07 )
4. Blockchain implementation of a smart contract ( 09:56 )
5. Voting process
7. Use case – Crowd funding smart contract ( 19:56 )
Resources for the smart contract demo are provided below:
Voting in DAO – https://github.com/simplilearn-github/greeter/blob/master/contracts/voting.txt (11:10)
Cryptocurrency Token – https://github.com/simplilearn-github/greeter/blob/master/contracts/cryptocurrency.txt (18:47)
Crowdsale – https://github.com/simplilearn-github/greeter/blob/master/contracts/crowdsale.txt (21:32)
To learn more about Blockchain, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
You can also go through the slides here: https://goo.gl/8v2CtJ
Watch more videos on Blockchain: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUUKmhU6SO2P73pTdMZnHOsDB
#SmartContracts #WhatareSmartContracts #Solidity #Blockchain #Whatisblockchain #Blockchaintutorial #Bitcoin #Blockchainonlinetraining #Blockchainforbeginners #BlockchainTechnology #Simplilearn #EthereumTutorial
Simplilearn’s Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain technology is the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto, which enables digital information to be distributed. A network of computing nodes makes up the Blockchain. Durability, robustness, success rate, transparency, incorruptibility are some of the enticing characteristics of Blockchain. By design, Blockchain is a decentralized technology which is used by a global network of the computer to manage Bitcoin transactions easily. Many new business applications will result in the usage of Blockchain such as Crowdfunding, smart contracts, supply chain auditing, etc.
This Blockchain Certification course offers a hands-on training covering relevant topics in cryptocurrency and the wider Blockchain space. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
2. Build compelling Blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
3. Design, test and deploy secure Smart Contracts
4. Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
5. Develop Hyperledger Blockchain applications using Composer Framework
6. Model the Blockchain applications using Composer modeling language
7. Develop front-end (client) applications using Composer API
8. Leverage Composer REST Server to design a web-based Blockchain solution
The Blockchain Certification Training Course is recommended for:
2. Technologists interested in learning Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain
3. Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
4. Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com